Sae Jong Camp is entering its 38th year, and planning is already underway! Now more than ever, SJC needs qualified staff members to make another amazing August experience possible. We are looking for Korean-American individuals who are at least in their second year of college.
Some qualities that we are interested in:
- Knowledge of Korean language and/or culture
- A passion for impacting the lives of Korean-American youths
- Strong analytical thinking capabilities
- An aptitude for teamwork and cooperation
- A strong sense of personal identity, development, and self-esteem
Some qualities that are a plus:
- Prior experience working in summer camp settings
- Professional experience in child education or mentoring
- Experience in child psychology or counseling
- Talents applicable to summer camp activities
Benefits of being on Sae Jong Camp staff
- Being a role model for Korean-American youths
- Engaging with a diverse Korean-American community
- Spending a week on beautiful Higgins Lake in Roscommon, MI
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Profound team building experience
Eligibility will be determined by our staff chair and senior staff members during the application process. Please visit the staff application page to begin your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!